Our project “Reducing Risk and Promoting Health Among Vulnerable Teens and their Families in the Context of COVID-19: A Multisite National and International Implementation and Evaluation Study”, funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), is currently underway! Our main goals are as follows:
- Mitigate the negative impact that COVID-19 is having on the mental health of teens and their families nationally & internationally
- Evaluate the training, implementation, uptake, client fit, and mental health outcomes associated with eConnect Online
- Compare eConnect Online to in-person Connect at 5 sites (BC & Quebec; Sweden; Italy; Australia)
- Evaluate training and program outcomes at 2 pilot implementation sites in South Africa & Mexico
- Assess feasibility in countries with high rates of child and family poverty
See our infographic for more about our progress.